The reason for powerflushing your central heating system may be to remedy radiators which have cold spots and do not fully heat up. Or it could be a noisy boiler which has sludge inside the heat exchanger. Both of these conditions are caused by restriction to circulation which, in turn, is caused by sludge and corrosion deposits.
Powerflushing removes these deposits leaving a clean and efficient heating system. Powerflushing will help to minimise fuel wastage, in turn reducing fuel costs.
A FULL SYSTEM POWER FLUSH
PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Cures flow and circulation problems
- Restores heat output to your radiators
- Cleans the whole system, including underfloor pipework
- Increases pump life, pumping clear water instead of sludge
- Cures or prevents boiler noise
- More effective than traditional flushing methods.
- Minimises boiler warranty problems