Over the years we have talked to and consulted with hundreds of readers of this column. Hands down, here are the two most common questions we are asked:
1. Is it possible to pass all of my wealth to my family, instead of losing any of it to the IRS?
2. Can I keep control of all my assets, including my business, for as long as I live?
Burn the answer to both questions into your mind: a very loud “Yes!” And we mean yes all the time. No matter what kind of assets you own. No …
Register For Free or Sign In to Access Entire Article
“Ask right questions to beat estate tax” is FREE to access as a registered user on Contractormag.com. Why register for Contractormag.com? It’s simple and free, and provides:
- Access to exclusive articles and news coverage
- The full version of all monthly digital editions dating back to 2010
- Allows you to comment on articles and discuss news with Contractor’s editors
- Gain valuable media content and more!