- Master Plumber and owner of Devaney Plumbing and Heating Inc., Stephen Devaney has over 20 years of experience.
- Devaney Plumbing & Heating, Inc. specializes in new and remodel work.
- Devaney Plumbing & Heating is a small, but continually growing business.
1. What makes Devaney Plumbing & Heating Inc. unique when compared to other contracting companies?
Owned by Master Plumber, Stephen Devaney, Devaney Plumbing and Heating Inc. is an expert in the plumbing and heating industry with over 20 years of experience. Conveniently located in Norwood, Massachusetts, Devaney Plumbing and Heating can easily service its clients in the greater Boston area and Cape Cod. We provide professional, courteous service, specializing in new and remodel work for both residential and commercial customers. Additionally, the team is fully licensed and insured.
2. How many trucks does Devaney Plumbing & Heating Inc. have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
Devaney Plumbing currently has five trucks on the road, which include one Ford Super Duty pickup truck, three Ford E-350 Cargo Vans, and one Chevy Express Van.
3. What are the most used tools by Devaney Plumbing & Heating Inc.?
We consistently use a variety of drills, Sawzalls, threading machines, crimping tools, see snake cameras, and other cordless tools.
4. What equipment is most installed during residential jobs?
Devaney Plumbing & Heating, Inc. specializes in new and remodel work. As a result, we install everything from high-end plumbing fixtures, to high efficiency gas boilers and water heaters, to water filtration systems, to recirculating pumps and sump pumps.
5. What makes Devaney Plumbing & Heating Inc. a great place to work?
Devaney Plumbing & Heating is a small, but continually growing business. We have employees that have been with us for many years. We offer a competitive salary and great benefit packages and well as paid vacations, personal paid days off and bonuses. We also keep our work atmosphere light and fun, and recognize our employees for their outstanding efforts.