- What makes Mickelson Plumbing & Heating unique is the desire of myself and my techs to improve upon any situation we are presented with.
- We strive to be the most knowledgeable, best equipped service provider around.
1. What makes Mickelson Plumbing unique when compared to other mechanical contracting companies?
I started Mickelson Plumbing & Heating in January of 2011. At the time I had been working for the one of the larger mechanical contractors in the area since starting my apprenticeship 13 years earlier. When I made the decision to hang my own shingle, my primary focus was on learning the inside of hydronic heat.
Over the last five years I have prided myself on the fact that I have spent the time and effort to learn what is happening on the inside of a heating system. With that knowledge I can improve the efficiency of the system’s I am installing, in addition to the existing heating systems I am called upon to repair. What makes Mickelson Plumbing & Heating unique is the desire of myself and my techs to improve upon any situation we are presented with. We strive to be the most knowledgeable, best equipped service provider around.
2. How many trucks are does Mickelson Plumbing have? What type of trucks (make and model)?
We have two Nissan NV3500 vans on the road and 1 Chevy Silverado 2500 Truck.
3. What are the most used tools at Mickelson Plumbing?
The most used tools would probably be a wide range of Milwaukee cordless power tools. These are our preferred tools because of their job specific features such as PVC sheers, copper tubing cutters and universal battery system. These make our work much more efficient.
4. What equipment is most installed during residential jobs?
Bradford White water heaters and Lochinvar or Navien boilers typically find a home in a major part of our projects.
5. What makes Mickelson Plumbing a great place to work?
“I enjoy working for Mickelson Plumbing & Heating, as every project is approached with an attitude of excellence and professionalism,” said Kyle Haugland. “The people that I work with everyday are top notch technicians, who continue to help make me a better tradesman.”